Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Am I still in denial or is it motherly instinct?

Ya ya. Should redha. But I’m still feel pregnant.
No morning sickness, no nothing. Tapi I feel something.

Last transvaginal ultrasound on 14 Oct 2019 (which Dr. kata the baby is gone) I still clearly saw the Sac. Tapi tak nampak heartbeat, or egg yolk (can google). Am I still hoping for that sac? Yes. Coz this few days, I’ve stopped bleeding, and nothing keluar as any form of clot or anything.

When I compare history ED masa IVF dulu, I can see why.
The nurse kirakan my Gestational Week is 7+/52 . Last thing I remember the nurse ask when is my LMP.

LMP : 25 Ogos 2019
OPU : 17 Sept 2019
















So, by right, I’m only 6 weeks masa scan tu. Ovulation occurs at Day21 LMP which happen that my period cycle is at 35 days!
Recalculate semula, I’m at 24dp3dt during scan (6weeks gestational pregnant).

Is it possible during that time my Fetal Heartbeat is not visible? Should I repeat Bhcg kat mana-mana lab private such as BP Lab, Gribbles ? Should I redo UPT to check traces of hcg lagi seminggu dua?

Masa ED dulu, Dr.K accurately OPU at D15, and ET 3days later. Lepas bhcg, Dr.K terus schedule for ultrasound on 8GW.

Still praying and hoping for slightliest chances possible. Allah please guide me. Allah, pls help me Your humble servant

No comments:

Post a Comment