Saturday, February 25, 2012

Special Gift from Special Some ONE

Hurm.. Its hard to type this out. Its kinda secret-secret that should keep for myself. But, I am eagerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to tell this. 


I got a guitar from Encik Suami.
I think this must be the anny-gift. Heh. Cannot be for valentine. Haram. 
Plus, we do not celebrate those kind of things.


Or, he must bought it for himself. (T__________________T) 
Jadi takut rasa bersalah kalau dia beli untuk diri sendiri instead utk wifeyyyy, so ngaku je la itu gift yang dia beli when I was out of station.


Since En. S kata dia nak tolong saya mencapai 1 of the other 9 things I should do/have before turn 40, so there it is! Bila saya buka balik thread sini, tak ada  pun!


Yes! Tak ada pun I mentioned nak belajar guitar dalam one of that list. Cuma I memang la ada sebut-sebut teringin belajar gitar. I cuma ada peluang belajar biola ye. Itu pun sebab ko-kurikulum wajib terpaksa ambil Muzik Moden.


Apapun, Terima Kasih SUAMI. Saya amat menghargai keprihatinan itu. 


I: Learning Come As You Are. Yuna Inspired. 
P/s; Jangan la baca entry ini if you feel annoyed. It isnt my intention in a first place. Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment